One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

92nd Inf. Div. "Buffalo Soldiers" Po Valley,Italy,1945

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  SSG Felder 
#1 ·
Fellas,
Its been a long Time since I posted a Figure from me...BUt now the WAIT is up :rolling
Here is my take on a WWII Winter GI...I wanted to do this for a long time....Hope you guys like it.

-The 92nd Infantry Division (colored) was a unit of the United States Army in World War I and World War II. Nicknamed the "Buffalo Soldiers Division", this segregated unit was the only African American infantry division to see combat in Europe during WWII, as part of the 5th Army.-

See less See more
#14 ·
Holy crap! This figure totally blew me away. I'm completely amazed by the snow effect and detailing. As has been stated before, totally worth the wait. Awesome job!

#16 · (Edited)
Fellas...you make me blush :O
Thanks for your comments...

PD: Thanks for your comment...I was trying to achieve that young "seen it all" and tired look....The Stripes were just a poor mans idea but I liked that way....and I`ve seen it on a few photos.

Deadsel....Thanks Ricky...good to see you around :)

Mr.Tanner: :O :cheers

exsfdoc11: I used that Snowspray they are using for railroad landscape modelling......

SirEatonFlipFlop: The HS is one of those PX/BX Exclusives....he reminded me of a younger Will Smith....The HS got a good Oil Paint washing and a little beard shading...some red and Claer coat to the eyes and he was ready to go

@everybody else...Thanks for looking!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.