5K views 37 replies 28 participants last post by  fioski 
#1 ·
DAM: REALTREE CAMO HUNTING CLOTHING SET x3

狩猎迷彩套装-3款

Not include weapon , body ,head and boots

不包括武器,素体,头雕和靴子

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
DAM: REALTREE CAMO HUNTING CLOTHING SET -(RT001)
狩猎迷彩套装-(RT001)

(Not include weapon , body ,head and boots 不包括武器,素体,头雕和靴子)

REALTREE CAMO Jacket 狩猎迷彩夹克
REALTREE CAMO Pants 狩猎迷彩裤子
REALTREE CAMO Belt 狩猎迷彩腰带
REALTREE CAMO Long-Sleeve Tee 狩猎迷彩长袖T恤
REALTREE CAMO Cap 狩猎迷彩帽子
REALTREE CAMO Facemask 狩猎迷彩面罩
REALTREE CAMO Gloves 狩猎迷彩手套
REALTREE CAMO Gunsling 狩猎迷彩枪带

#3 · (Edited)
DAM: REALTREE CAMO HUNTING CLOTHING SET -(RT002)
狩猎迷彩套装-(RT002)

REALTREE CAMO Jacket 狩猎迷彩夹克
REALTREE CAMO Long-Sleeve Tee 狩猎迷彩长袖T恤
REALTREE CAMO Cap 狩猎迷彩帽子
REALTREE CAMO Facemask 狩猎迷彩面罩

#4 · (Edited)
DAM: REALTREE CAMO HUNTING CLOTHING SET -(RT003)
狩猎迷彩套装-(RT003)

REALTREE CAMO Zip-Front Fleece Pullover 狩猎迷彩前拉链羊毛套衫

#6 ·
Wow, this is SOOOOO much better than doing Military camo uniforms! I mean, who wants modern Canadian, Russian, Italian, German or MTP camo uniforms anyway, right? Haven't we all been begging for a glut of recreational hunting gear to hit the market? I am going to buy all these plus the ones from MCToys and finally build that Cabela's diorama I have always dreamed of.

Sorry, just feeling a bit snarky at the moment.

#13 ·
This is killing me!!! I am going to be broke this year. All this new great and wonderful stuff is going to keep my wallet empty. Nice job, these are really cool. I had an SF buddy who said there we guys wearing hunting camo in OEF early in the war in the 01-03 timeframe.

Rick

#21 ·
Weeell...I don't see any funny thing in Russian camos, as in every kind of gear. That seals and US marines annoyed everyone, and there's a really new point to develope for every company.
What about this camo actually, looks nice. Sry about going a bit away from topic at 1st, but that's already a true.

#31 ·
I don't get this...we've been asking the companies for 1:6 CADPAT; Russian Flora, Partizan & KLMK; Belgian jigsaw; French desert, and most recently British MTP...and this is what we get ???????

#34 ·
Parody: But SEALs wear hunting kamo! That makes it kewl! :dizzy

It gets a bit frustrating at times, but it seems that the 1/6 military market is catered more to the geardo/airsoft side of things rather than a maybe more serious military history angle (with some exceptions, eg: Caltek/Timewalkers WWI figure).

I have to agree with those comments admiring the shotgun though, it does look very nice. I think it is probably a prototype made by DAM since they have a similar one coming out with their "SEAL Reconteam Pointman" figure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.