One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

ZCWO: 1/6 Senior Secretary-PAYTON ( NEW PICS)

Product Announcement 
13K views 105 replies 49 participants last post by  Mysterious Stranger 
#1 · (Edited)
ZCWO new product - Payton (Senior Secretary). This is our first product work together with IMINIME. Together with their head sculpting and painting technique, we can have a good quality in mass production. This product is come with 1/6 office chair, laptop and other office accessories.

ZCWO 1/6 办公室白领-女秘书PAYTON

ZCWO與 韓國頭雕團隊IMINME合作, 精心打造的首款女角式收藏人偶.

產品包含以下:
1) 精緻女人偶頭雕.
2) ZCWO女素体配新的胸型, 及適合大小的型態手.
3) 深啡色高檔布質暗紋西裝外套.
4) 深啡色高檔布質暗紋西裝褲, 配細緻腰帶.
5) 黑色緊身低胸衫.
6) 黑色公主袖長襯衫.
7) 黑色高跟鞋.
8) 黑色特別版設計師椅.
9) 手提電腦, 配保護套.
10) 平板電腦.
11) 數碼相機.
12) 文具夾, 配原子筆.
13) 金屬頸飾, 工作証.

ZCWO 1/6 PAYTON (Senior Secretary)

Item Included:
1) Real Like Female Headsculpt. (Sculpted and Painting instructed by IMINIME)
2) ZCWO Female Body with new Torso.
3) Deep Brown Single Breasted Jacket.
4) Deep Brown Slacks with belt.
5) Black Tubetop.
6) Black Shirt.
7) Black Highheels.
8) Black Office Chair.
9) Notebook computer with case.
10) Notepad Computer.
11) Digital Computer.
12) Fileholders, Pen.
13) Necklace, Identity Pass.

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: ZCWO: 1/6 Senior Secretary-PAYTON coming soon~

I like it a lot. Plan to pick one up depending on price and production quality.
Bravo to ZCWO and IMINIME!

I agree with the criticism over the squared jaw. She has a prominent jawline but not as angular as this. A more subtle approach would do well if they wanted a last minute but low-work intensive revision.

Maybe its just the angle but something closer to this?

Attachments

#8 ·

It's a decent attempt, with nothing else to pit it against. Gwyneth does has a square jaw.. From this photo I thought it's a good likeness. What I don't like is the hair. That is IM2 hair if I'm not mistaken

#10 ·

I guess this company is thinking ahead preparing for the upcoming Avengers onslaught. Hot Toys has Nick Fury in the works too. What I'd like to see if any company is up for it do an Agent Coulson. They could pass him off as a man in suit character like they did for Saturday Toys, Soldier Story and TTL Toys.

#11 ·

A femfig I actually like and want!? Shock horror! And from ZCWO too, who'd've thunk it!?

If the price is reasonable I might bite, makes a change from their usual tactical hookers. I wonder if this collaboration means we'll never see that Daniel Craig sculpt, unless ZCWO have plans for it.

I'm keeping my eye on this one....

CHEERS!

#12 ·

Yeah I like this. Would look really cool standing behind a Tony Stark.

Also agree that ZCWO should do Agent Coulson and maybe a James Rhodes in Military Uniform.

EDIT. Also a Justin Hammer. Then we'll have everyone from Iron Man 2.

#14 ·

Cool. Was wondering when the Iminime/ZCWO colloboration would start yielding results.

I think it looks good overall, and will look for this, depending on price. I kind of wish they didn't do the smiling head as it limits what I can do with the head but oh well can't please everyone...

#17 ·

I like her. I prefer rooted hair, but she's really cool. And haha about the square jaw. She looks more feminine than 99% of female action figures imo.
Halluljah to that sir. I would love to add her to my civilians. I think the hair and jaw line are fixable too. Hope she doesnt end up too expensive. A briefcase/portmanteau would be nice, and flat heeled shoes for once.

#19 ·

Interesting. Color me cautiously interested, although I'd had preferred rooted hair as well and I'd want to know how the production suit is tailored. ZC has a nasty habit of putting out great looking prototype photos that don't quite match up to the final shipped product.

#20 ·

So glad someone has finally done a Pepper Pots figure but things are off, the fringe seems really flat and the hands look way too big, might just be the pic; so we need more pics!YAY.

#22 ·

Why would the hands look big?? Isn't this their EVE body?? I don't remember anyone complaining about that one.

I think the office chair would be the key piece in this set. It's funny because just a Pepper Potts figure wouldn't be a very good seller, you're not going to get many people to buy a figure like that for $80, but throw in that chair, and you can charge $110 or so. We shall see . . .

Still though, I wouldn't have known that was supposed to be Gwynneth Paltrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.