One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

List of 1/6 dealer sites anybody?

149K views 128 replies 105 participants last post by  FabFigures_Miya 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok so I was curious if someone could please share with me a list of reputable websites that sell 1/6 figures and accessories. Primarily Hot Toys... the one that I frequent to is BBTS.com or bigbadtoystore.com. There is also entertainmentearth.com... what are some other good sites I may be missing? Besides eVILbay of course.

Also am I the only 1/6 collector in the North Florida area??? :(

#35 ·
I have been selling on ebay on 1/6 action figures for the past few months,normally I have access to wholesalers at reasonable price,They do't really have a website so that the price could be negotiable . do let me know exactly what product you are looking for and I will quote u a reasonable price. please see my seller item at ebay by searching Ebay ID: toprankproduct

#40 ·
Would like to add to this post , I've bought several modells from the guy (mainly Jake mcnieces bout 7 I think) his service is first class, I am based in the UK and from order to delivery was 2 days. He has some very rare DID modells allies and axis definitely worth a try which ever hemisphere you happen to live in

#43 ·
Obviously Sideshow is an option for figures (not accessories) and there is also Toy Square in Canada (toys2.net). They have been dealing in Hot Toys before they were ever popular and have an immaculate record for sales. The only drawback for you will likely be the shipping costs from Canada but if you pre-order the prices are alway $10-20 less than the final retail cost for Hot Toys.

#50 ·
So you made a directory of the sites. Well done! Bravo! Much need in the community of onesixth!!!

Here are some other figure companies in Korea that carry loose items that you don't have on the list.
http://www.figureking.co.kr/
http://figuremall.co.kr/figuremall/
http://figureshop.net/

And you might want to move these to the loose section.
Micromania (Korea)
eFigure (Korea)
Yentown (Korea)

You have got all the major ones from Korea with the exception of figureking, figuremall and figureshop. And I would get rid of Sonuro (Korea). It looks like they are out of business. That is okay because they only sell dolls, but when I found the site, they sold military as well.

Great job!!!

#51 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is the best place for this (so Admins, please feel free to correct), but does anyone know if Alexei/Viking Playground is running normally again after Sandy? The website looks like it's been updated with some pre-order info lately but it does seem slower than it used to be and not as much update info as I've seen in the past. Hope he's OK!

EDIT NOTE: Never mind. Just saw a post from him in Open Market. His store was flooded during Hurricane Sandy and he had some inventory hits to deal with as a result, but it looks as though he already dealt with it and has updated his inventory availability on his site to reflect only new/unaffected inventory. He's back up. Yay!

#53 ·
EDIT NOTE: Never mind. Just saw a post from him in Open Market. His store was flooded during Hurricane Sandy and he had some inventory hits to deal with as a result, but it looks as though he already dealt with it and has updated his inventory availability on his site to reflect only new/unaffected inventory. He's back up. Yay!
Has anyone heard from him recently? I have a couple of DAM figures on pre-order from them and I can't seem to get in touch with him.

I've always had a great experience ordering from them and I'm just hoping their doing ok.

#56 ·
Hello guys,

We have a local store in Montreal,Quebec and we have open our store in late 2008 doing trade shows and selling on our website and ebay. We just open on May 1st our retail store.

So if we can help you out with 1/6 scale (sideshow, hot toys or otherwise) we would be happy to do so. We are an official dealer for sideshow and are direct with most manufacturers.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you...take a second to join our mailing list too.

If you live in Montreal, come and visit us at 14195 Demontigny, montreal, quebec, canada H1A 1K6. We are open to the public each saturday from 10:00 till 14:00. We can open the store just for you if you schedule an appointement with us by phone at 514-234-8787

Dan

Www.imaginationhobby.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.