Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: List of 1/6 dealer sites anybody?

Re: List of 1/6 dealer sites anybody?

New manufacturer in Australia. Hand-made custom items. Small items can be shipped internationally for only $2.95. Currently available on Etsy.
    1:6 scale miniatures and accessories by OneSixthArsenal on Etsy
    Last edited by shazzdan; 01-12-2017 at 19:10.

Re: List of 1/6 sites anybody?

We are actually working on our website and it should be available in the 1st quarter of 2017. If you don't mind, you are welcome to visit our store on eBay. I know you are looking for something besides eBay, but we are good seller too. :P

http://stores.ebay.com/ACEC-UNION-LLC
    Last edited by ACEC UNION; 01-11-2017 at 17:00. Reason: missing something

Has anyone used https://www.manofactionfigures.com they seem to be the only store online that has this figure im looking for.List of 1/6 dealer sites anybody?-poison3-preview-png

However its showing a Preorder for 1st Q 2017.....when all the other online 1:6 dealers say its been out of stock since 2015.....they DONT charge CC till the order comes in and they take Pay-Pal....so im not sure what to think, i really cant find this figure anywhere else.

jonn420: What Figure are you looking for, in case I see it while browsing?

[BLT-WX001] BELET 1:6 Martial Arts Series "West Poison Boxed Figure

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/p...ison-blt-wx001

every sight iv seen it on has been sold out 2 years now, other than just this one site....but thanks for keeping an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by jonn420 View Post
    However its showing a Preorder for 1st Q 2017.....when all the other online 1:6 dealers say its been out of stock since 2015.....they DONT charge CC till the order comes in and they take Pay-Pal....so im not sure what to think, i really cant find this figure anywhere else.
    Only one dealer in China shows a listing for the figure and it is a very dated listed. I haven't seen anything from one of their distributors either so I'm going to guess this is just an erroneous/outdated listing. MOAF tends to have a lot of transient listings as they regularly buy old stock.
    Something Wicked This Way Comes Soon.

Just a little heads up. Not sure if anyone shops with Legends Toys & Hobbies out of City of Industry, CA. If so buyer beware and find another dealer. I recently placed an order during a "special sale" they had and and made payment. Today, a week and half later I get a refund telling me they are simply out of stock of everything but 3 items so they refunded the difference but ended up charging so much in shipping (as if they were still sending the larger order) I would have never just bought those few items for....never.

The rub? The stink?? The same items they had for sale that I was told they don't have in stock to complete my order and I was refunded for....they are all up in their eBay store for more money. So they did a bait and switch to get people to shop their website. Yet they only send what they want, then charge out the butt for shipping and meanwhile the items you originally wanted....well they have them, they just don't want to honor the prices they had them listed for.....it was all just to get you to shop their site so they can pick and choose what to send. I won't be back.
    Terrible way of doing business and they lost mine over it. I'll never go back to them again.

Take care.
    Jase

I'll go ahead and throw my name in the hat now. Long time member, and just finally started my own online company. Small, just starting to get items in and mostly trying to build the preorder clientele (so I'm not sitting around with old stock just to have it) so if there is an item you are looking for that's currently out or something that's coming, don't hesitate to ask! Check out our site or our Facebook page for news and info and ordering. Thanks!

PerfectFigureToys|Colonial Heights, VA|Home
    The Perfect Figure Toys and Collectibles - Home | Facebook

Are there any dealers who sell for wholesale or near wholesale when pre-ordering in bulk? I am looking for Phicen and Damtoys and other not as well known companies. Please send a pm! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by veedubguy83 View Post
    Are there any dealers who sell for wholesale or near wholesale when pre-ordering in bulk? I am looking for Phicen and Damtoys and other not as well known companies. Please send a pm! Thank you!
    --

You've been fishing around recently for dealer pricing.

You're not going to get it unless you're a legitimate valid business with the proper business credentials and tax documentation.

If you're shopping around for yourself and your buddies to get dealer pricing, forget about it.

We all more or less pay MSRP or less based on our individual respective business relationships with 1:6 vendors we support. We're not going to engage in a dick move by asking/demanding/expecting bulk/wholesale pricing.

Just based on your post, there would be 1:6 vendors who don't want your business regardless of how many you'll claim to buy. Why? They can make $ in dealing with actual paying customers who'll keep them in business and not out to take advantage like you.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Does anyone know some good sites from Hong Kong for actions figures? I've been looking for some shops there since it tends to receive and ship the figures way before it gets to US or EU stores. The only good one I found till now is KGHobby. I've already made my 1st purchase there but wanted to find some more since KGHobby doesn't have HT Doctor Strange for pre-order. Thanks.

OneSixthKit

Try One Sixth Kit. They somehow managed to deliver two orders to the New York area of The US in FIVE DAYS!

Dragon-Models.de | Online kaufen

You can order from the website or via phone. Orders come with a tracking number, if you drop an email to Karim he will send it to you via email.

The prices for some items are a little higher than some other 1/6 dealers I have come across, but I have also found that on occasion figures that have been out of production for a while are still available on Dragon-Models.de | Online kaufen

I found the delivery time was excellent, I purchased an order on a Friday and it arrived the following Tuesday. The package it arrived in was very secure and well packed to keep the contents safe from damage.

Very happy purchasing from there.

Which stores besides MonkeyDepot will regularly break up kits to sell individual parts? Thank you

What are you looking for? We sell loose parts as well.

Perfect Figure Toys & Collectibles

I'll check out thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    I'll go ahead and throw my name in the hat now. Long time member, and just finally started my own online company. Small, just starting to get items in and mostly trying to build the preorder clientele (so I'm not sitting around with old stock just to have it) so if there is an item you are looking for that's currently out or something that's coming, don't hesitate to ask! Check out our site or our Facebook page for news and info and ordering. Thanks!

PerfectFigureToys|Colonial Heights, VA|Home
    The Perfect Figure Toys and Collectibles - Home | Facebook
    Out of curiosity, do you have an actual storefront, or are you strictly an online dealer? I will be visiting my brother in Hopewell later this year, and it would be cool to see the figures firsthand before buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdoc60 View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you have an actual storefront, or are you strictly an online dealer? I will be visiting my brother in Hopewell later this year, and it would be cool to see the figures firsthand before buying them.
    No brick and mortar store just yet.......I'm hoping to have one some day, but with the business being what it is, I probably wouldn't survive paying the rent for a B&M around here. I've only ever talked to maybe 3 people who live around here. Virginia Beach maybe, but not south of Richmond unfortunately.