One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Universal Soldier!? Anyone? Hot Toys maybe?

20K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  MediumMack 
#1 ·
Well i guess this was another typical Jean-Claude Van Damme movie... just wondering if anyone like me would be interested in 1/6th scale of these soldiers?! :)

Maybe Hot Toys might bring out these in the future?

See less See more
#3 ·
Id get him, but do the "look I'm Drunk Van damme and i can do karate kicks on a dock with out falling off" Van damme as seen on some Show on E!

#6 ·
Spyglass1 said:
I'd get Van Dam, but I would strip it down and turn it into a Blood Sport bash. I love the theme song for that movie. :)
Now I can finally admit that I loved the theme song for that movie too!! Cool!I did think the universal soldier movie was cool (first one anyway) But gotta admit, the facial expressions were sappy!

#7 ·
#8 ·
Eh, I'd rather have the Dolf figure pictured in the first post. He looks pretty tough . . . or like he sees something moving in Van Damme's hair.

#10 ·
just recently i watched that movie for the first time ever. while it's not the greatest action movie ever, it's still an entertaining flick, a 90s movie made in the traditions of an 80s movie, which rocks! :D

anyway, when i watched the movie i had to think about Hot Toys making a 1/6 Universal Soldier, i'd get one. ;)

#15 ·
Reggie said:
Here are some pics of the figs that Sgt.Hollywood was talking about. They are some of my first pieces so they are crap to me now (go ahead and laugh, it's ok, I do it all the time :grinroll ). I plan on resculpting a new Van Damme head now that my skills are getting better. :shades
those are quite interesting :thumb . the pants look more like tiger stripe than chocolate chip, but the armor looks unique, where's it from? :confused:

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.