One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Modern Warfare 1 - Gaz (UPDATED G36c added)

7K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  itchybitz 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Re: Modern Warfare 1 - Gaz

I was totally gonna say in my intro that I wished I had a G36, but then I totally forgot to write anything at all, lol.

I just can't buy any new stuff for a while. I mean, there's always one more thing - always.

If I get a good price for Price then that'll be the first thing on my list.

Thanks fellas:)

#11 ·

:lol As you said above mate, there's always one more thing. It's so true! Congrats on the G36C, it will compliment the figure no end.

Regarding modern warfare 1 and 2, I first thought Ghost was actually gaz, because in the trailer for the game, when you hear the voice saying "revenge is like a ghost" the part where Zahkeav shoots gaz in MW1 is shown right at the same time. That was the biggest suggestion ghost was gaz, to me.

Now though we all know his name is simon etc, so it can't be him really!

#19 ·

MW series never stops! That's a great rendition of Gaz! Your choice of HS is nice!
It's another old Dragon HS with a Sculpey beard. I seem to have an endless supply of those, lol.

Actually my WWII shelves have a few gaps now and I have an increasingly large pile of German uniforms and equipment. Might have to sell a job lot on eBay.

#24 ·
For my MW2 Price I used the Loading Toys sweater from the Mat Damon set, the one with the zipper. I really liked that one. Gone now, sold the figure:(

It's really easy to get carried away with this stuff and before you know it you've spent fifty quid on a jacket, an assault vest and some pouches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.