Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Punisher:Warzone body armor?

Punisher:Warzone body armor?

What kind of body armor does Castle use in this movie? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks strikingly like this airsoft vest, slightly modified and sans the shoulder armor?

Am I wrong? Can anyone tell me where I could find this in 1/6th, or something close enough to it? I was looking at DML's Michael Wong armor as a possiblity?

"Preblown. It's like Preheat. Set it up to blow up. I'm already preblown because I'm already hooked up. Don't make no sense, don't it? Of course it don't. Dimebonics."
    e5sargemac's pbase gallery

Re: Punisher:Warzone body armor?

Someone on the board awhile back converted the Barrack Sergeant Osprey body armor awhile back, and it looked perfect. It was actually the single best Punisher bash I have ever seen, much less the best War Zone bash I have seen too. I would look into that.

I think it was Elvis1976 who did that bash.
    "Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of [s]tupidity." ~Frank Leahy

Cool beans. Thanks.
    "Preblown. It's like Preheat. Set it up to blow up. I'm already preblown because I'm already hooked up. Don't make no sense, don't it? Of course it don't. Dimebonics."
    e5sargemac's pbase gallery