One Sixth Warriors: Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion

Go Back   OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum > Main Discussion Forums > Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion. > Mature Content (NSFW, Rated R)

Mature Content (NSFW, Rated R) Caution: Posts may contain content that is off-color, risqué, indecent, profane, or risque, containing imagery that may shock and/or offend many audiences. Enter a your own risk and with an open mind.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2013, 01:16
OSW Member

Red face All of 12" Female Seamless Body list

http://12-inchfemaleseamlessbodyworl...013/10/12.html

Old 10-15-2013, 11:23
Hellsing Org. Mercenary

Re: All of 12" Female Seamless Body list

Oh wow!! The price of a Scoonim doll!!

Medicom hater.
Old 10-15-2013, 18:51
OSW Member

that's it I will wait for 2014 stainless steel framed body... I hope they would revise the head to be bigger.
great compilation KDW very informative
Old 10-17-2013, 17:38
OSW Member

Fantastic information!! Are the Moving Dolls for sale or these are just prototypes? What is the brand of the one that looks lie a Phicen, with a leopard bikini?

Thanks a lot.
Old 10-17-2013, 17:58
OSW Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior49 View Post
Fantastic information!! Are the Moving Dolls for sale or these are just prototypes? What is the brand of the one that looks lie a Phicen, with a leopard bikini?

Thanks a lot.
a future Phicen

New: 1/6 Stainless Steel Skeleton-Female Seamless body
Old 10-17-2013, 18:54
OSW Member

Nevetsea, thanks very much. However there's nothing about this one in the Phicen web site. Where does the info come from?

There is another very interesting doll in our friend's list, Moving Doll. I entered their web page and they have awesome figures, male and female, but it seems like they're prototypes or the work of some korean enthusiast. I don't speak korean so I can't figure out what they say. Maybe our friend kdw can give us more light on the subject.

The point is that the female figures are improving a lot.

Hope they get as close to a Scoonim as possible since those are reserved only to the very wealthy.
Old 10-17-2013, 21:09
OSW Member

Red face Re: All of 12" Female Seamless Body list

Moving Doll this Author , he can understand English

, you can e-mail for him~
Old 10-17-2013, 21:22
OSW Member

Thanks kdw. I can't identify his email in the web page. Do you have his email and could you share it?
Old 10-17-2013, 21:52
OSW Member

Red face Re: All of 12" Female Seamless Body list

mail; movingdoll@naver.com
Old 10-18-2013, 01:10
OSW Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior49 View Post
Nevetsea, thanks very much. However there's nothing about this one in the Phicen web site. Where does the info come from?
their Web only put what are in stock or available for PO, and I guess They want to sell V4 tan and probably HT skintone special version later on this year before moving on with that next gen body, having it on their web will make people hesitate to buy current generation bodies

just read further on it and you'll find this

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithlordmacgyver View Post
Allright guy and gals......just to put it to rest. I have FIRST HAND INFO that this is the brand new PHICEN seamless body that will be coming to a retailer near you soon.

I verified with PHICEN and they have confirmed it to be true!!

I knew PHICEN had been working on this metal skeleton for sometime now and actually the better part of a year. I am trying to get an idea on retail price on these lovely ladies so I wouldn't get too crazy on estimate this and estimate that.

I do know that even though they are using a metal skeleton, they don't want to price themselves out of the market just because they are "special". Higher cost can translate into lower sales and I KNOW that isnt what PHICEN wants.

So for now...we will see the rest of the info....

As soon as I know something, I will let everyone know!!

ENJOY!!!

SMcG
www.smcgcustoms.com
I guess you can take SMCG's words as fact where it comes to Phicen body since he is a major dealer for your continent America