Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman

Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman

Hot Toys continues to "Unite the League" with their newest 1/6th scale Justice League action figure: Wonder Woman! Two versions of Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman will be offered: a standard release (MMS450) and a deluxe version (MMS451) that includes an additional black colored hooded robe, a leather-like dark brown colored cross-body belt and an Amazonian Mother Box.

The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure features:

• Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Justice League
    • Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, make-up, and gold colored tiara
    • Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
    • Body with over 17 points of articulations
    • Approximately 29 cm tall
    • Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:

-One (1) pair of relaxed hands
    -One (1) pair of fists
    -One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
    -One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
    -One (1) left hand for holding sword

Costume:
    • One (1) specially tailored red, blue, and gold colored Wonder Woman armor with weathering and battle damaged effect
    • One (1) brown colored leather-like strap
    • One (1) black-colored hooded robe***
    • One (1) dark brown colored leather-like cross-body belt (equipped with Velcro tape)***
    • One (1) pair of gold and silver colored Bracelets of Submission
    • One (1) pair of gold and orange colored Bracelets of Submission
    • One (1) pair of red and gold colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect

Weapons:

• One (1) engraved sword
    • One (1) shield with weathering effect
    • One (1) piece of gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the strap)
    • Two (2) pieces of yellow colored ropes (Lasso of Truth)

Accessories:

• Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the gold and silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
    • One (1) Amazonian Mother Box***
    • Specially designed Justice League elevating platform themed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate and the movie logo

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Artists:
    • Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
    • Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
    • Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2018

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
    **Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-1-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-2-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-3-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-4-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-5-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-6-jpg  

Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-7-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-8-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-9-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-10-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-11-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-12-jpg  

Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-13-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-14-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-15-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-16-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-17-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-18-jpg  

Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-19-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-20-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-21-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-22-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-23-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-24-jpg  

Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-25-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure-deluxe-_pr-26-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr1-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr2-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr3-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr4-jpg  

Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr5-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr6-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr7-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr8-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr9-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr10-jpg  

Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr11-jpg   Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-hot-toys-justice-league-wonder-woman-collectible-figure_pr12-jpg  

Re: Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman

When I saw this new head sculpt, I became instantly disappointed with the 1st Hot toys version I have!!! Now I have to get this one!

I still like the first ne, but that doesn’t mean I won’t get this one, as well. Looks awesome.

I am so happy I did not buy the first one. This is so bought.

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    I am so happy I did not buy the first one. This is so bought.
    I never got round to ordering the BvS version, but love the look of this version... and love the new expression, my only little niggle is that I would have preferred a closed mouth!

The is a comparisons pic I saw at Sideshow freaks forum which I'm borrowing below. I'd say the improvement of the HS for this offering is a leap ahead!
    Left BvS, Right JL.
    Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman-00e8be60194a51118e5736207fc54540-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by martian View Post
    The is a comparisons pic I saw at Sideshow freaks forum which I'm borrowing below. I'd say the improvement of the HS for this offering is a leap ahead!
    Left BvS, Right JL.
    Wow... really shows the difference the new sculpt is far better... a definite PO for this one!

That head sculpt is ridonkulous!

Quote Originally Posted by martian View Post
    Left BvS, Right JL.
    The New Headsculpt looks prettier, sure. But in all the pics i see from here in 1:1, You will see a anatomical feature of Miss Gadot. She is a true beautiful woman, but the distance between her Eyes is greater than Normal. In the new Headsculpt they steal this part of Gal Gadots Character. For me its amazing to see so many beautiful People with so many little Things that made them unique. I prefere the old sculpt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephiane View Post
    She's spectacular.

Red face Re: Hot Toys Justice League 1/6 Wonder Woman

Good thing I was still on time to cancel my pre order of MMS 359, I place a new order for the deluxe version (451). This will also make my end-of-year easier, with hulkbuster arriving soon