Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren

New movie, new character looks! The arrival of Star Wars: The Last Jedi this December provides Hot Toys the opportunity to revisit our favorite emo villain, Kylo Ren.

Kylo now sports a rugged battle scar across his face (courtesy of Rey in The Force Awakens), and while his costume hasn't changed that drastically, he now dons a cool leather-like cape, further emulating the look of his idol, Darth Vader.

Scroll on for new photos of Hot Toys' 1/6th scale Kylo Ren, along with a sneak peek at two new Last Jedi figures in the works: Supreme Leader Snoke's elite Praetorian Guard!

Hot Toys - MMS438 - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
    - Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and scar
    - Approximately 33 cm tall
    - Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
    - Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
    One (1) pair of fists
    One (1) pair of relaxed hands
    One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
    One (1) piece of gesturing left hand

Costume:
    - One (1) black leather-like cape with magnetic feature
    - One (1) black sleeveless tunic
    - One (1) black mid coat with accordion sleeves
    - One (1) black belt with lightsaber holster
    - One (1) pair of black pants
    - One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
    - One (1) LED light up Kylo Ren’s lightsaber (battery operated)
    - One (1) Kylo Ren’s lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
    - Finely crafted Kylo Ren’s helmet with weathering effects
    - Specially designed character theme figure stand with Kylo Ren nameplate and Star Wars logo

Artists:
    - Head Sculpted by Kojun
    - Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
    - Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2018

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
    **Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr1-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr2-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr3-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr4-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr5-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr6-jpg  

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr7-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr8-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr9-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr10-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr11-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr12-jpg  

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr13-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr14-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr15-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr16-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr17-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr18-jpg  

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr19-jpg   Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren-hot-toys-swtlj-kylo-ren-collectible-figure_pr20-jpg  

Re: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi 1/6th Scale Kylo Ren

terrible character. an emo darth..LOL.

namaste
    miguel

(3/14) (6/14) (4/15) (2/16) (7/16) (1/17) (3/17)

Initially, this would be a buy for me because of the headsculpt. But eventually, the practical voice in me convinced me to skip this one.
    Funds. Space. Some of the few problems I need to face everytime there are new announcements.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Meh, I like Kylo. He's a Vader-wannabe who is imperfect not because he is lured to the dark side like Anakin was, but because he is constantly being dragged to the light side. He's a bit more unique for a Star Wars villain and I appreciate that. As for this figure though, it's pretty boring. Not much HT can do with the design as its out of their hands but the sculpt doesn't look great.

The 'Royal Guards' also look terrible...

I liked Kylo more than any of the other new characters, at least he had some depth. Character who always wins teamed up with character who always loses, along with character who was dead for most of the movie until convenience, were just boring.

I think the real question though is if they are using new AT-ATs and incorporating force instruction by a Jedi to apprentice, while introducing small kid friendly furry aliens, and red clad royal guards in the 8th movie, how can they possibly write the 9th one. Is it more absurd to expect it to be original, or that they will just rehash the prequels?

As far as the figure, he looks really good, and offers the oft too rare masked or unmasked look. I would prefer this to the original if I were to get one.