Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: HMO Collectibles x Games Workshop to Produce 1:6 Scale Warhammer 40K Statues

HMO Collectibles x Games Workshop to Produce 1:6 Scale Warhammer 40K Statues

Unfortunately not action figures, but... HMO Collectibles (hand-made-object.com/) announces an official partnership with Games Workshop to produce a line of Warhammer 40,000 collectibles. The new line will feature 1:6 scale diorama statues of defining Warhammer 40K scenes.

"The optimal scale of 1:6 in diorama form will allow us to bring the best elements of Warhammer 40,000, which include the dynamism and clash between the characters, to the fan's desk," said Mr Mufizal, HMO's lead of the Creative Team.

About HMO Collectibles

The “HMO” in HMO Collectibles stands for Hand Made Object. In this day and age, when industrialization has made the production of collectible pieces a mechanical process, it serves as a reminder to us that we are producing more than collectibles. Each piece that is delivered from HMO represents an individual piece of art for you, the collector.

To ensure that what you are receive is uncomparable in quality and design, we pour our heart and soul into the conceptualization, painting and delivery of the best collectibles you can find out there. Even the most simple of character designs across anime, gaming and comic realms are really about so much more as we strive to create groundbreaking and innovative designs!

Source: HMO x Warhammer 40,000

Re: HMO Collectibles x Games Workshop to Produce 1:6 Scale Warhammer 40K Statues

Sounds neat and expensive. Definitely curious.

Re: HMO Collectibles x Games Workshop to Produce 1:6 Scale Warhammer 40K Statues

Yeah, these are gonna be expensive. Shame, I love the W40K universe.
    "Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum."
    -Flavius Vegetius Renatus-

Ditto. I was super excited until I saw what else HMO had made. $500+ easily. Gonna be top tier collectibles outta my price range.

$500 huh, yeah that's way way over what I'd be able to spend. I can't wait to see what it/they look like however.
    "Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum."
    -Flavius Vegetius Renatus-

Maybe it will lead to some action figures from another company? I am sure they would also be expensive but think of the possibilities!