One Sixth Warriors: Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion

Go Back   OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum > Front Page News

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 08:55
1:6 Junkie

ACI Announces 1/6 Warrior 4 -Gladiator Priscus

Back in September we took a look at ACI's most recent offering, the amazing Spartacus 2 Gladiator of Rome (see the review HERE). Now, the company has released some incredible photos for their next 1/6 warrior offering, PRISCUS! A Gaul this time, Priscus features the Muscular Body 'Bruce 2.0,' a newly sculpted head, intricate armor, and of course cool weapons. See below for the full list of features as well as tons of photos.

ACI 1/6 Warrior 4-Gladiator PRISCUS (Item No. ACI-13)

Highlights
  • Real Metal Chain Mail in 1:6 scale (New technique produces fine and detailed metal chain mail. Specially fit for 12" Action Figure)
  • Metal Axe x 2
  • Authentic "Thracian Gladiator's Helmet" w/ feather decoration

Other Contents include:
  • Muscular Body 'Bruce 2.0' (New skin tone, over 30 points of articulation, 4 pairs of hands, strengthened joint for static stability)
  • Newly Sculpted Head with great detail. Every piece is professionally hand painted.
  • Right Shoulder Armour
  • Greaves / Leg Armours
  • Waist Belt / Torso Brace
  • Padded Linen Manica (Battle Worn)
  • Loincloth w/ Decoration

Suggested Retail Price: $160
Expected Shipping Date: 3rd Quarter 2013

Old 01-24-2013, 04:01
OSW Member

Re: ACI Announces 1/6 Warrior 4 -Gladiator Priscus

Looks good but if a cape to be added would be great and will it come with leather slippers?
like those olden days gladiators wore.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:48
OSW Member

Got my Priscus today.

Great looking figure! The chainmail is a little work of art. The helmet was difficult to assemble, and not something I'd want to take on and off too often - but I wasn't too keen on the 'Manu Bennett' sculpt anyway, so he'll be keeping it on.

Since I was intent on creating historical types of gladiators I already ditched the axes and made him into a Thraex:

000_0569

000_0572

With Flamma the Dimachaerus and Spartacus the Provocator:

000_0568 by Titus Pullover
Old 08-02-2013, 14:22
"...ANOTHER FIGURE"?!?

I like it! The helmet looks amazing! Not sure I like the feathers though. Maybe not to scale. Throws it off a little bit.
Old 08-13-2013, 22:47
MarshallMade Collectibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallout3 View Post
Since I was intent on creating historical types of gladiators I already ditched the axes and made him into a Thraex:

Well if you would like to sell the axes or at least one let me know. I have mine displayed with them but looking to pick up another axe for a Headless Horseman figure I'm currently working on. So far this release has been my favorite of the line. ACI has really been knocking it out of the park with these figures. Hope they do a limited release of the figure as well like they did Flamma and Spartacus. I did a video review this figure over on YouTube and posted it here too on another thread.
Take Care - Jase