One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

New 12" GI Joe - MAJOR BLUDD

General News 
5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  humanbeingill 
#1 ·

Sideshow surprises GI Joe fans today with the unveiling of their latest 12-inch action figure: Major Bludd. Listed for pre-order HERE priced at $174.99, Major Bludd features:

- Detailed Head Sculpt
- Helmet (Removable)
- Detailed reactive armor heavy chest plate
- Armor enhanced cybernetic arm featuring fully articulated fingers
- Multi-barreled sabot rail gun, includes three (3) fin stabilized sabot darts
- Detachable harness stores four (4) additional fin stabilized sabot darts
- 9mm sub-machine gun, includes four (4) magazines
- .50 caliber heavy barreled revolver
- Major Bludd's dog tags and bloody dog tag 'trophies'
- Detailed combat boots with boot knife and sheath
- Sideshow Exclusive: Alternate portrait with scarred eye and clip-on augmented optical unit

The 1:6th scale Major Bludd is scheduled to ship in June 2013. Check out the new photos below.

See less See more
#5 ·
Neat figure, I liked this character a lot back in the day. Not crazy about how the cybernetic arm looks though. Going back to my recollections of the 3 1/4 figure I thought it was just some kind of armored gauntlet to shield the arm from the rocket pistol blast.

#8 ·
I'm really trying to like this guy... but just can't find the spark to say go for it. I'm not a "completist" Thank God so it's not a must have for me. Like everyone's saying, Where's Baroness, for me Roadblock, Bazooka and WTF Sargeant Slaughter or Lady Jane?! They back peddled with the new SNAKE EYES release, which looks horrible in my opinion and released a bunch of cheapo variant pieces like the Ninjas and Troopers. I'm falling out of love fast with the line. Also, not a huge fan of the sculpts and base bodies they use....

#9 ·
Well, damn...

I like him.

I'm still baffled by folks who will pick a release TO DEATH based on photos of a prototype.

Oh, and by the way, nobody gives a damn what you'd "rather see." This is what we're getting and that's the company's prerogative.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.