One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Photo quest

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Kuroi 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay guys maybe you can help me out here, I was at a bar last week and it's got a kind of pinko, lpo-faced eftie element in there who take themselves way too seriuosly and are always banging on about this or that and they had organised an anti-war demo, and the fools inadvertnetly ended up putting up a killer flyer that some people thought was for a cool band that was playing upstairs.

You see, they had titled it "Journey Into Hell" and the image was of a SF/SEAL chappie standing on the back of a hummer with a .50 cal idecked out in three col, with what looked like a 6004 drop down, a plate carrier and either a tan MICH or a TC-2001 Sidecut Helmet and through my drunken haze I realised how much I would like to bash this guy.

Oh yeah, I also defaced the poster with a sharpie marker, which had a speech bubble coming out of the guy's mouth directing an air strike into the far left corner of the bar, and one of those dudes seen it and complained to the bar staff, a few of which are my buddies, just laughed at them, as is their due.

So, it ring any bells my good men?

#5 ·
They took it down and put up one of injured civvies befoe I got a chance to snatch one for bashing purposes.
Trynna make me feel bad I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.