One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is the SOPMOD M-14 thread?

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  pukingdog 
#1 · (Edited)
?
I would appreciate a reply from any administrator/moderator.

#2 ·
ummm do a search???????? I am pretty sure you can contact all admin/mods through that great link at the bottom call contact us instead of posting a new thread.

#4 ·
Tung said:
ummm do a search???????? I am pretty sure you can contact all admin/mods through that great link at the bottom call contact us instead of posting a new thread.
Spartan_Rex put a lot of work into getting the M14 commissioned so starting a thread to ask where it went shouldn't evoke such a reply. New Threads are easier to spot when logging on too, I know I miss PMs all the time.

#5 ·
Thats great that you feel that way. I tend to check my emails more. Contact us sends an email directly to all staff members.

Spartan thread was removed by staff, for a reason and said staff will contact Spartan in due time.

This thread was moved here because it has no bearing on 1/6.

As for a new thread everytime someone's thread goes missing there would be a nice load in GD that staff would have to respond too just to explain. And staff really appreciates it that we don't waste other members time and bandwithd reading about threads gone missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.