One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets do some Femme Fatale Bashes

126K views 519 replies 169 participants last post by  crusader1xxx 
#1 ·
Hi, here is my newest Bash, a femme Fatale. Show me yours or do some Bashes.

Conan

Attachments

See less See more
#253 ·
Is it ok if I throw a couple of mine in?

This is my take on Irene Adler.

And her 'partner in crime'...

Every 19th Century adventuress should have a arch enemy, this is Mata Hari, when shes not in her working clothes of course.

The very best of enemies...

#254 ·
#257 ·
Thanks crusader1xxx for the kind comments, I have always enjoyed your work, i will be sure to lookup photobucket library. Irene was my first post on MWD, should have got a few more of that head scuplt when it was available, never mind.

I have got a question about your Amber, she doesn't appear to be on a Hot Toys body? Is that right? If so, what body is she using and how did you get the head on it!?

I working on a project at the moment, and some alternative bodies would be very useful!

#258 ·
N-Red

Amber is on a small bust Caucasian Triad Alpha. I had to sand the neck down a little and shorten the neck peg if I remember...I then just use blue tack to hold the head in place. For hot toys heads I roll it into a ball a little smaller then the hole and stick that on the peg, then quickly put the head on and kind of twist it around a little until I like how it looks...

Hope that helps...

#272 ·
Terrific work, everyone!

I love the leather biker jacket on this figure! Where did it come from?

Hello everybody - I saw this thread and I had to add mine too.

You all really have some great bashes and customs. I feel mine are a bit mediocre at
Hope you enjoy!
I dig the pirates (especially the impressive peg leg) and the ninjas!

#271 ·
Hello everybody - I saw this thread and I had to add mine too.

You all really have some great bashes and customs. I feel mine are a bit mediocre at best as I haven't really put alot of emphasis on my female figs...but anyway...here they are!

Hope you enjoy!

Tom

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.